What did I do?
- Finishing up work for university's 9th semester. I'm planning on making a blog entry about my experience on this semester, as it has been the most interesting on my carrer, as well as the most exhausting for not the obvious reasons.
- Getting more technical into blender Thanks to a class that has basically forced me into making a prototype for a contest - which i'll explain on the blog entry - I've gotten more into the software and into its features, which could finally bring the posibility of bringing Ryke to become 3D!
- Considering learning French for the last semester It's a interesting launguage to say the least, I've tried doing Japanese before, but it didn't really go far, and I think doing French will be easier.
- Looking for new books to read! I've had this desire to come back into reading, as I don't have a lot of books. and have reread them several times now.
- Looking into the Affinity Photo 2 updates From what I've tried so far, It's such a nice update; however I'm still unsure if I'll upgrade now considering version 1 is already enough for now.
If you don't know who Ryke is: he's my character! Check my About for info.
Current musicIt has been a slow month for me when it comes to music, mostly because I've just been focused listening to recordings of lectures.
- Male Alchemy
- A bunch of songs that are calm, but not really. It's weird to explain, so I've made a playlist for them on Spotify. Wild Calmness - Spotify