OutFox-alpha.4.9.9HF3 Build - How's that new feature coming along?
(Incorporates Internal Builds 4.9.9HF2-rc0 to 4.9.9HF2-rc3)
(Incorporates Internal Builds 4.9.9HF-rc0 to 4.9.9HF-rc4)
This build fixes several of the reported bugs, as we had to pull the previous release due to operating system updates between release dates. Sometimes having a monthly release schedule is awesome, but it does tire us out!
Anyways... Lets get back to the update.
This mini hotfix (v2) includes a few things we were going to leave to the next release, but as we had to fix bugs in them anyway, it was easier to apply.
- ❕✅ Fixed SM hash corruption
- ❕✅ Fixed DWI being loaded due to lazy people not cleaning their simfile folders
- ❕✅ The system will not load DWI if an ssc or sm is found
- ❕✅ Fixed odd SM title bug
- ❕✅ Fixed Crash with older hardware not supporting what it advertises
- ❕✅ Fixed Crash with course loading that affected some folks with >640 songs
- ❕✅ Fixed Notesloader issues with Mac and Linux
- ❕✅ Fixed GCC / Mac compile
- ❕✅ Fixed Windows 10/11 affinity issues
- ❕✅ Fixed Occasional spike on Windows 10/11 when using an XInput controller
- ❕✅ Taiko adjustments for notefield
- ❕✅ Fixed SM/SSC loading to be more cabinet friendly.